Young & Free Maine:
Young & Free Maine, powered by Maine’s Credit Unions, provides financial services customized for the 18-to-25 crowd. Young & Free offers Maine’s young adults an innovative space where they can actively share thoughts and ideas.
Check out the Young & Free Maine website and follow along as the Young & Free Spokester chronicles their journey through tough money management decisions, offering tips and insights along the way.
It’s a Money Thing:
Understanding how to manage and grow your money is a fundamental skill that most young people are missing. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered with practical tips to get a handle on your money.
Check out It’s a Money Thing for videos covering a wide array of financial topics and be prepared to up your financial IQ!
For additional money saving tips and fun things to do on a budget, check out the resources below!
- Buy or Lease: Cars & Houses: finance.youngmoney.com
- 6 Simple Ways to Rev Up Your Savings: mycreditunion.gov
- How Young Adults Can Build Credit: creditkarma.com
- 8 Tips For Taking Out Student Loans: bigfuture.collegeboard.org
- 25 Must Know Ways To Save Money On Clothes: lifehack.org
- 30 Fun Things To Do With Your Friends Without Spending Much: lifehack.org